Knotfest 2021

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield
Gojira should be the next to last band in this. Kind of wierd that they are almost an after thought in some of the promotion. They just had a billboard #1 record for gods sake. Maybe the most influential band of the last 10 years. I'm not really a slipknot fan but I'm going to see Gojira.

Reactions: Gunnerclone

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Gojira should be the next to last band in this. Kind of wierd that they are almost an after thought in some of the promotion. They just had a billboard #1 record for gods sake. Maybe the most influential band of the last 10 years. I'm not really a slipknot fan but I'm going to see Gojira.

If I’m back in town for this I will get there for Gojira and leave afterwards.

Reactions: mustangcy

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
They should have this at the Abate grounds up at Algona. They have a permanent stage, a pavilion that can be surrounded by food trucks and/or vendors.
Plenty of camp space and a bar area close enough to the stage.

Pat

Oct 20, 2011

While there may be some ego-massaging going on, promotional layout is all about which bands will sell tickets.

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield
While there may be some ego-massaging going on, promotional layout is all about which bands will sell tickets.

Perhaps...Megadeath would be fun to see just for nostalgia and faith no more I'm sure would be decent but I'm going for Gojira and that's about it. Will be interesting to see when they release the lineup schedule.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I have a race that day in Davenport so unfortunately I'll be sitting this concert out :(