KD Fund Raising?

431Welch

Apr 15, 2020
Anyone have any specifics in regards to what the "new" staff has been able to fund raise in their tenure? Not just dollars wise, but positions, facilities, housing, etc., of course dollars and cents being #1?

CyGold

Mar 25, 2015
It's all public information. Feel free to do you own research on the CRTC. Of course if you're honestly a fan and donate to the CRTC then you would already know this information as Coach Dresser does a great job of sending out update emails that address all of the things that you're trolling for. Good luck

431Welch

Apr 15, 2020
It's all public information. Feel free to do you own research on the CRTC. Of course if you're honestly a fan and donate to the CRTC then you would already know this information as Coach Dresser does a great job of sending out update emails that address all of the things that you're trolling for. Good luck
I'm actually sticking up for KD and the Clones and trying to obtain ammo. How would looking for positive answers be trolling? Take the opportunity to brag a little and get the word out instead of reverting to the "chip on your shoulder" mentality. I don't save the emails & I'm looking for more insight than the $600,000/$400,000/$400,000 I see on the CRTC website. BTW, I'm a previous season ticket holder, attend NCAA's via ISU, and have attended numerous outings where I've ponied up cash, yes. Let the piling on begin.

• Friendly
Reactions: davegilbertson

cywr89

May 14, 2009
I'm actually sticking up for KD and the Clones and trying to obtain ammo. How would looking for positive answers be trolling? Take the opportunity to brag a little and get the word out instead of reverting to the "chip on your shoulder" mentality. I don't save the emails & I'm looking for more insight than the $600,000/$400,000/$400,000 I see on the CRTC website. BTW, I'm a previous season ticket holder, attend NCAA's via ISU, and have attended numerous outings where I've ponied up cash, yes. Let the piling on begin.
Actually, this a great question. What is the CRTC spending there $ on right now? Are they storing it for a rainy day or key targets? They have spent minimal for CRTC athletes especially now with Parker leaving. I would ask them myself but they have not called once even though they communicated they would. And yes I donate probably in the top 20% but seriously questioning if I will this fall without a more clear vision communicated on how they plan to utilize the funds.

I would think “wrestlingmom” who is the director of donor relations would be all over these type of questions.

Reactions: 431Welch

blangISU

Feb 5, 2018
Sioux City
Seemed like a legit question to me. Who pissed in your wheaties this morning?

• Agree
Reactions: davegilbertson

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Seemed like a legit question to me. Who pissed in your wheaties this morning?
It doesn’t to me. What exactly is he asking? I’m not sure there is an actual question there. He wants to know what the staff has been able to fund raise, but not the money??? WTH does that even mean?

• Agree
Reactions: CyGold and matclone

431Welch

Apr 15, 2020
It doesn’t to me. What exactly is he asking? I’m not sure there is an actual question there. He wants to know what the staff has been able to fund raise, but not the money??? WTH does that even mean?
"Not just dollars wise, but positions, facilities, housing, etc., of course dollars and cents being #1?" "Not just" does not equal "not". It equals both/all. Read follow up posts as well. Also, I'm not the only one with questions. You must have had the same Wheaties for breakfast. It ain't that hard.

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Unfortunately, none of us have records of their income/expense statements, so how would we know where all the money went? You’re fishing to get into some kind of debate that the money hasn’t been spent appropriately. How about you state your case and let’s go from there?

431Welch

Apr 15, 2020
Unfortunately, none of us have records of their income/expense statements, so how would we know where all the money went? You’re fishing to get into some kind of debate that the money hasn’t been spent appropriately. How about you state your case and let’s go from there?
See above. Honestly, I was in a discussion that was knocking KD and his fund raising. I was trying to stick up for the Clones and looking for ammo.

431Welch

Apr 15, 2020
Did you get an answer from anyone when you asked basically the same question in 2020 ? Quote feature not working so I took a screen shot View attachment 102064
Fellas, quit with the conspiracy theory. What I've said I'm doing/looking for is honestly the case.

As for the screenshot I don't recall what my objective was there. I don't honestly recall asking/stating that, but I obviously did. Nothing more I can say on that.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Fellas, quit with the conspiracy theory. What I've said I'm doing/looking for is honestly the case.

As for the screenshot I don't recall what my objective was there. I don't honestly recall asking/stating that, but I obviously did. Nothing more I can say on that.
Even if you're serious, the way you went about it was weird and horrible and you're not going to get what you set out to do.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Nate Carr Sr, Fernando, Wrestling Mom, Kyven, Duncan, NIL all use CRTC money I assume.

Also I believe funds help send and bring guys in for training

Also I assume there might be cost with housing complex

Last edited:

431Welch

Apr 15, 2020
Even if you're serious, the way you went about it was weird and horrible and you're not going to get what you set out to do.
"Anyone have any specifics in regards to what the "new" staff has been able to fund raise in their tenure? Not just dollars wise, but positions, facilities, housing, etc., of course dollars and cents being #1?"

To each their own, but I still don't see what's wrong with this. It seems like some enjoy kicking around the answer instead of answering. Waste of time if ya ask me.

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
I don’t see anything wrong in asking the questions, but feel an email to Erica Andorf would have a better chance of getting answers than posing the question on a message board .

• Agree
Reactions: MisterO

431Welch

Apr 15, 2020
I don’t see anything wrong in asking the questions, but feel an email to Erica Andorf would have a better chance of getting answers than posing the question on a message board .
I don't believe there is anything to hide, so the only reason any answers can't be here would be if there was something to hide if you ask me. That's also one of the few positives of messages boards is that there are typically others with the same question, so I'm helping others as well.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I don't believe there is anything to hide, so the only reason any answers can't be here would be if there was something to hide if you ask me. That's also one of the few positives of messages boards is that there are typically others with the same question, so I'm helping others as well.
Pretty sure Dresser is using all CRTC funds to pay his bar tabs at Wallaby’s.

SouthJerseyCy

Sep 6, 2008
Dude phrased it weird, but really a legitimate question on what is the ROI for the club. Most of the guys we've brought in from outside (Colon, Palmer, etc.) have maybe stuck around a few months and then gone. Even our homegrown guys with the notable exception of Kyven have quickly left for other opportunities. Now, I have no idea what other clubs raise. Is the CRTC underfunded? No idea.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron