NFL: Kansas City Chiefs Thread

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
That said, nice catch by Moore!
He's getting better with more opportunities out wide but we should never send him back out for another punt. This is the worst special teams unit I can remember which is normally great under Toub. Rams steal another possession with the fake

Reactions: t-noah

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
He's getting better with more opportunities out wide but we should never send him back out for another punt. This is the worst special teams unit I can remember which is normally great under Toub. Rams steal another possession with the fake
I'm waiting for the ghost of Dante Hall!

Reactions: GoHawks

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Haha! They listened to you! No Sky Moore on return there!

• Agree

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
I tend to think that Sky Moore is done returning punts this season.

Overall, a B effort by the offense, too many red zone opportunities where we did not punch it in. Great effort by the defense, only giving up 10 points to a team that was willing to go on fourth down repeatedly is not bad at all.

• Agree

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I hear Frank Clark may be out due to illness (vs. Bengals). What else is new?

He's having a pretty good year so far but is injury, illness prone. I'm wondering if it is the stomach thing again. Isn't that a chronic thing with him? I'm wondering just what that is?

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Also is it me or does Mahomes get no roughing calls compared to other QBs?
There was a play where he got pushed down after he released and nada.
I thought the call where we got roughing of Burrows yesterday was thin at best, even the announcers wondered if it was a penalty, but I get it trying to protect the QB. But there were at least two different times where Mahomes had the ball out of his hand, and a Bengal defender took another step and either hit or shoved him.

Either call it for both or do not call either one.

Reactions: Halincandenza

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
The thing I hate the worst about the Chiefs, are they play games like today, get a big lead and then instead of piling on to crush all hope, they start to coast and let the other team back into the game.
For some reason they just do not have the killer instinct to put teams away and stomp on them.

10-3 with 4 games left, when we should be 12-1, with only the loss to Buffalo.