John Walters is taking Cyclones.TV requests on Twitter

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyfan4St8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2008
Iowa
My son and I yesterday were trying to find old games on Cyclones TV like they use to have and we can’t seem to find any from years past ..... Did they get rid of being able to view those ?

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
My son and I yesterday were trying to find old games on Cyclones TV like they use to have and we can’t seem to find any from years past ..... Did they get rid of being able to view those ?

Still works for me. I've got 2001 football versus Iowa going.

cyfan4St8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2008
Iowa
I’m using a Roku stick to watch cyclones tv .... so do you just go to the month of the year the event happened and that’s how you find it ?

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I can't watch old great basketball teams/games when our program is in the shitter. I'd just get angry. I could probably stomach football but not enough for a subscription. Sorry for mini-rant.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I can't watch old great basketball teams/games when our program is in the shitter. I'd just get angry. I could probably stomach football but not enough for a subscription. Sorry for mini-rant.

Yeah part of me is excited to relive the feel good....but then you're like "****! when is this going to happen again in the future"

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I'd like to see Cyclones.TV do some things that are new and fresh and live.

How about a Cyclone Coaches Combine? Most of these guys are in pretty good shape. Let's see who is the fastest! Best bench press! Highest vertical! Biggest hands!

Or flag football with the coaches? Offense versus defense for teams. Both play both sides in the game.

More interviews with the players. Invite Cyclone Fanatics to be on a panel with Walters and Williams. I have a friend who would be interested.