Jerry Myles - MBB recruit

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
How many teams make up the All-Iowa Attack program, or is that just one team? Does Jake Sullivan coach Jerry or just manage the organization?

Clones32

Mar 5, 2013
Pretty sure Iowa pulled their offer on Myles which helps us a lot if he wants to stay in state. And I'm pretty sure since it's a dead period coaches aren't suppose to watch recruits this weekend so that tweet of Hoiberg watching Myles should is incorrect. Although I could be wrong.

CyCy

Nov 7, 2006
I don't follow recruiting rankings very closely. Is he the top guy we are looking at in that class or is he one of several guys who are on the radar.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
Pretty sure Iowa pulled their offer on Myles which helps us a lot if he wants to stay in state. And I'm pretty sure since it's a dead period coaches aren't suppose to watch recruits this weekend so that tweet of Hoiberg watching Myles should is incorrect. Although I could be wrong.

I think you can watch, just not talk.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012

I doubt Iowa pulled their offer. Why would they?

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
Myles was never going to go to Iowa.

Fred is probably the most recognizable guy in Iowa. He was there- he has his sons on the All-Iowa Attack.

83Clone

Apr 27, 2006
Ankeny, IA

If Jack is playing Hoiberg gets a pass and can watch....I think. But I thought all coaches were at the Final 4 for meetings.

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
One version is Iowa pulled their offer. The likely version is they offered and he said lol, no.

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, Myles is a recruit of the quality that Iowa was never the one to worry about. Hopefully we can get him locked in before he gets offers from the KU types.