JAMIE POLLARD: "Bold vision" led to ambitious development propsal

Cyhops

Nov 4, 2009
Oak Island NC
Looks awesome, but concerned about loss if tailgating. If successful do you duplicate the retail on the other end of the lot? Nothing like a parking lot/field filled as far as the eyes can see with drunk tailgaters grilling up a storm!

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Did they build a dike to protect from floods in that area? Not trying to be a wet blanket just thinking if it were my money I would want a dike to protect my investment.

In the renderings you can see the buildings are built up a bit, which would alleviate flood concerns.

amishclone

Feb 23, 2014
Not sure if discussed elsewhere, but losing a parking lot--how feasible or cost effective would a parking garage be?

• Agree
Reactions: CubsClones1

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
Not sure if discussed elsewhere, but losing a parking lot--how feasible or cost effective would a parking garage be?

Looks like they are compensating the loss of parking on the east of the stadium. RVs will be over there and Adding more paved parking. Reality is people that park by Hilton are gonna get bumped. I’m guessing the new lots will be 1000+ ?? Maybe 500 and up. Best thing is getting rid of the grass lot. People will always have a place to park and not worry about the forecast if it rains during the week.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm