Jack Trice throw backs

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Consider me disappointed until I see one of you fanatics wearing the uniform. :sad:

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Nice! Thanks..didn't think anyone would. And look at that, if you get invited to a football themed cocktail party you have your dress ready to go!

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
If some wouldn't mind posting theirs mounted in a shadow box that would be greatly apprecited. I want to see how everyone else is doing theirs.

Edit: As far as getting a signature I went on to ISU`s website and got Josh Lenz's email a few years ago and he signed a football for my nephew. This was Josh`s first year when all he did was return punts and somehow my nephew remembered his name over every other players.

Last edited:

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
If some wouldn't mind posting theirs mounted in a shadow box that would be greatly apprecited. I want to see how everyone else is doing theirs.

I know there is a place online that does it. Some teams give the players their jerseys framed (kind of like in basketball) and this guy does it for Iowa, Oklahoma, and a few other schools I believe. Give me some time and I'm sure I can find it.

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
I know there is a place online that does it. Some teams give the players their jerseys framed (kind of like in basketball) and this guy does it for Iowa, Oklahoma, and a few other schools I believe. Give me some time and I'm sure I can find it.

Thanks!

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
This isn't it, but here is a place in West Des Moines: The Great Frame Up Art Prints Custom Framing Des Moines Iowa

I'll ask my dad where he got my brothers done at. It looks really solid. You can send in pictures/tickets/whatever and the guy adds a space for that on the corner and then the matting was matched up with the jersey colors. I'm assuming the name plates were taken off of these jerseys?

josh4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2012
Ames, IA
Is anyone planing on mounting the pants socks and jersey? We got all 3 and i think it would be cool to at least mount the pants and jersey. Has anyone seen a shadow box that big?

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
Is anyone planing on mounting the pants socks and jersey? We got all 3 and i think it would be cool to at least mount the pants and jersey. Has anyone seen a shadow box that big?

I got a shadow box at Michaels (not sure of the size but it was $100 if not on sale) and I folded the jersey so the top of the pants (where the logo is) goes at the bottom. I put the socks on one side of the pants and my games tickets on the other side. I don't have a picture of it right now but can get one over lunch.

josh4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2012
Ames, IA
I got a shadow box at Michaels (not sure of the size but it was $100 if not on sale) and I folded the jersey so the top of the pants (where the logo is) goes at the bottom. I put the socks on one side of the pants and my games tickets on the other side. I don't have a picture of it right now but can get one over lunch.

can you post a picture?

Help Support Us

Become a patron