ISU requesting more tickets!!!!!!

JayV

Really Big Member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 28, 2012
Is there anyplace that keeps track of bowl bound teams ticket obligations? I believe we sold out in four days. It'd be nice to be able to point to a statistic that says, "Iowa State is the fastest to sell out their bowl ticket obligation."

iheartcy

Dec 5, 2012
Most schools do presales - see K-State - so they sold their 20,000 the first day. Once we get our fan base used to going to bowl games & win more games so we have a better idea of where we're going, this is something we can probably take advatage of. Saying that, heck of a job by Cyclone fans to buy up all our tickets in 4 days. I was a bit worried but it sounds like there's going to be Cardinal and Gold all over Memphis that weekend.

nj829

Mar 18, 2006
Northwest Arkansas
Is there anyplace that keeps track of bowl bound teams ticket obligations? I believe we sold out in four days. It'd be nice to be able to point to a statistic that says, "Iowa State is the fastest to sell out their bowl ticket obligation."

I know OU sold out 13,000 Cotton Bowl tickets this year in 16 hrs, but I would imagine ours is up there with the other traditional well travelling school fan bases.

tmcats

Sep 30, 2010
mhk
pretty amazing for an act2 bowl game. but not surprising, i guess, given it's iowa state. congratulations. emaw.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
pretty amazing for an act2 bowl game. but not surprising, i guess, given it's iowa state. congratulations. emaw.

Thanks for your support. Now, get lost.

Cycofan1

Jan 12, 2009
This being my first bowl trip the suspense is killing me. I don't want to start a new thread, but does anyone know when sections will be released. I saw that Pollard got Iowa State on the tv side. Does it usually take a long time before these are released?

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
This being my first bowl trip the suspense is killing me. I don't want to start a new thread, but does anyone know when sections will be released. I saw that Pollard got Iowa State on the tv side. Does it usually take a long time before these are released?

Everything we have heard is sections 116 - 124

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I believe directly translated it's "bag of" and "big bag of" respectively.

But seeing as the wildkittehs are using a dying or soon to be extinct language we may never know.

Snyder actually invented the language. He then passed it on to the Sumerians who modified it for their own use.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron