IF a change is made...

NEICyFan

Feb 10, 2011
...who is your pick to take over? I'd be pleased with any of the following.

Brian Smith
Joe Heskett
Jim Gibbons

And of the three I'd go with Gibbons. He's been on the sidelines long enough. Let's see if he can bring some magic back. He's a very intelligent and well respected guy with a unique perspective: he has been closely watching and observing what it takes to have a successful college wrestling program AND he's an NCAA champion coach. Oh, and he LOVES ISU.

I think he would surround himself with the right assistant coaches to bring the program back to respectability.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Nope. Tonight, NEICyfan will take over the wrestling board. BYO pitchforks and torches.

It's ON!

kiffin_atb_04_t607.jpg

azepp

Dec 9, 2009
Ankeny
Dood.. give it a couple days. I mean we just found out a couple hours ago our coach was being fired. How can you expect us to have completed our new coach research already?

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu

NEICyFan's best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Kevin Jackson pass out at 31 Flavors last night. He's guesses it's pretty serious.

NEICyFan

Feb 10, 2011

And I'm asking people to conduct a coaching search? Who knew?

Guys...it's a simple question and I would love to hear everyone's thoughts. What clutters up the board more: Multiple threads about loosely related subjects or 10 replies that have nothing to do with the subject?

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
And I'm asking people to conduct a coaching search? Who knew?

Guys...it's a simple question and I would love to hear everyone's thoughts. What clutters up the board more: Multiple threads about loosely related subjects or 10 replies that have nothing to do with the subject?

The answer to the last question is yes.

Once you start your 3rd trolling thread of the day on the same subject, that thread has no chance. It's how we roll here.

azepp

Dec 9, 2009
Ankeny
The answer to the last question is yes.

Once you start your 3rd trolling thread of the day on the same subject, that thread has no chance. It's how we roll here.
Just want to take this opportunity to tell you that I love your avatar. Bravo.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
NEICyFan's best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Kevin Jackson pass out at 31 Flavors last night. He's guesses it's pretty serious.

Don't forget it's Saint Louis (one of these three):

St_Louis_DMntfrt.jpg

St.-Louis-IX-of-France.jpg

220px-Antonio_Vivarini_1450_Saint_Louis_de_Toulouse.jpg