I like Surly

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

I like Surly and generally am a fan of affable, reasonable fans from rival schools

• I agree and appreciate kind interactions with opposing fans

Votes: 136 64.8%
  • I don't need to see or hear what any of our rivals think

Votes: 33 15.7%
  • I'm good with generally violent behavior towards hawkeyes

Votes: 41 19.5%

• Total voters

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
bump.gif

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
How you like dem apples Purple Kansas? I should have bet the money line on K-State like I wanted. Would have won money and ISU would have won.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Ah, yes, the attention of my Cyclone brethren has yet again shifted to me, your ole comrade Surly. While I am flattered by your dialogue, I must say I cannot be bothered at the moment. I am watching the best rookie signal caller in the last decade to sling the pigskin, Skylar Thompson. I’m certain you will ponder why I would chose him over your quaint little Purdy but if we are being honest, any argument placing Purdy over Skylar lacks fortitude and is simply fiddle faddle. Purdy is a great story but a true command of the offense can only be seen in on marvelous man, Thompson. Signing off for now, I must calm myself after the Dolphins game with a nice bingeing of Melrose Place. Tah-tah!!!

Vintage surly comic sans and purple.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I would like to see one post anywhere by me that was negative to ISU, here or elsewhere, that somehow paints the Cyclones in a way that's not factual. This whole matter is silly boy talk. The mods have my email and know my gender. So, let's put a bow on that, please. This thread should be closed.
You've got your very own thread, you should be happy.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
KSU looked marvelous in lavender!

I was surprised how much lavender their fan base wore last night at the game. I did see a walking old school wildcat on a lavender hoodie that looked sweet. I wouldn't buy it but it looked cool

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
The lavenders are classic throwbacks to Jack Hartman's days. He's said to have chosen them to irritate away crowds when K-State visited Lawrence, Ames, et al. They are cherished today by State fans.
the-mighty-have-fallen-rolando-blackman-shoots-down-oregon-march-23-1981-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I see from last night why Tang was an assistant for 19 years. He’s not TJ MOTHER ******* OTZELBERGER that is for sure. Can’t be Baylor without being at Baylor. I predict a pretty short run for Tang at KSU.

• Optimistic
Reactions: 0u812