Hunter Dekkers Commits

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Some are saying he's someone who can play many places....going off of that.

I think some of those posters are saying that with the idea we already have a quarterback committed in this class. He's made his name as a qb and that's what he's being recruited as. I think I read he could be the first Iowa qb to throw for 10,000 yards.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I think some of those posters are saying that with the idea we already have a quarterback committed in this class. He's made his name as a qb and that's what he's being recruited as. I think I read he could be the first Iowa qb to throw for 10,000 yards.

Ok.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Some are saying he's someone who can play many places....going off of that.
The guy ran a 4.6 40 at that size and also is about to hold multiple records in the state of Iowa for passing. He's legit. Coach Campbell has been adamant on building a strong QB room. Having multiple studs at that position is definitely not a bad thing. The higher level of competition at a position drives players to continue to get better and not settle. The thing that I love most is that him and Aiden will be competing for the position behind a few other good QB's that are currently behind Brock. If one of those two beats out the rest for the 2nd string, that means that QB position is doing pretty well, which is not something we were able to say in the past.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
You make zero sense. You asked for evidence that chubba wasn’t interested. I told you he SAID HE WASN’T.

None of us have any idea what conversations he had with Iowa state.

Why offer when you respect his decision to go somewhere else. I’m sure it was discussed what Chubba wanted to do with the family. The Purdys are extremely cool people.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron