Howard Brown article, love this video

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Uh, what?

I think part of the issue is that, as CMC mentioned prior to OU, by Louisiana game week half the team was only in their second week of conditioning due to COVID.

For example, O’Rien Vance was just rounding into shape vs Tech.

I think we’ll continue to see more young players as the season progresses.

My uh what thing is are they really saving players who might help?

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
My uh what thing is are they really saving players who might help?
Oh, okay. Then the answer is “no”.

No one is paying attention to the four game rule. The “extra year of eligibility” supersedes it this season. That’s why kids like Cole Pedersen, T.J. Tampa, Daniel Jackson and Michal Antoine are all playing.