How many texts does Steve Prohm send in a day?

Jkclone15

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 19, 2017
From what he's said in interviews he texts:

Recruits at least once a week (possibly more frequently, not sure how he and his assistants balance that communication)
Current players every couple of days (and it seems like team leaders more frequently)
Alumni whenever they do something of note (and his favorites like Monte I think he's mentioned he texts with often)

That's not even counting personal texts. Does he have like a set hour every day for doing this or something? It's gotta be somewhere in the hundreds.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
In high school when I would text all the time because I was super cool, my max number of texts in a month was about 13,000 or ~430 per day.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Had a friend going through mental issues and one day he texted me around 90 times. Had to do everything I could to stay calm and not go crazy.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
From what he's said in interviews he texts:

Recruits at least once a week (possibly more frequently, not sure how he and his assistants balance that communication)
Current players every couple of days (and it seems like team leaders more frequently)
Alumni whenever they do something of note (and his favorites like Monte I think he's mentioned he texts with often)

That's not even counting personal texts. Does he have like a set hour every day for doing this or something? It's gotta be somewhere in the hundreds.

I think that's just the life of a college basketball coach these days. I imagine he doesn't text anymore than guys like Self, Roy Williams, etc.

Can you imagine Bob Knight texting with his players or recruits like this though? That would have just made him angrier than he already was.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron