How long will we keep Mitchell, Brock???

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Hey, Bozo, all of us have been new on here at one time or another. Is there a rule about how long you need to be a subscriber before you post? Don't think so. Take a laxative!!!
tenor.gif

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
In regards to Mitchell, he will be our backup QB this year, that's a fact.

As for next year, if either Dekkers or Bouman, or both, pass him on the depth chart, then IMO it's clearly in Mitchell's best interest to become a slot receiver.

In fact, I feel like Mitchell could potentially get to the next level as a slot WR as long as he can catch the ball..... whereas there's no way he makes it to the next level as a QB IMO. I believe Mitchell has the ability to be very special as a WR.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
In regards to Mitchell, he will be our backup QB this year, that's a fact.

As for next year, if either Dekkers or Bouman, or both, pass him on the depth chart, then IMO it's clearly in Mitchell's best interest to become a slot receiver.

In fact, I feel like Mitchell could potentially get to the next level as a slot WR as long as he can catch the ball..... whereas there's no way he makes it to the next level as a QB IMO. I believe Mitchell has the ability to be very special as a WR.

Worked for Julian Edelman, that's for sure.

52342cyclone

Sep 13, 2011
Toledo, IA
It wouldn't surprise me if the gameplan for WVU once again had each RB getting a possession, just that Hall performed in a manner that made it tough to take him off the field. I don't think we are done with the experiments yet. Campbell threw away their redshirts. So, it wouldn't surprise me if Jirehl Brock gets a series before Hall this week. I don't think the RB position will be settled until the OU game.

Brock has only played in 4 games I thought. Iowa, ULM, Baylor, TCU. I know he didn't play vs UNI, but did he see the field against WVU that I missed?

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
How long do we think we can keep guys like Mitchell and Brock with the likes of Purdy and Hall ahead of them?

Jamie Pollard is my uncle. He mentioned that he plans to bring Snoop Dog in with strippers and a gun that shoot money to...
A. keep those 2 in the program and
B. Lure in 5 star recruits.

No worries.

• Optimistic
Reactions: VeloClone

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
We need an option to block or downvote a thread. If a thread gets X number of downvotes, it gets automatically locked and the OP gets a 2 day ban.

There's just no point to these stupid threads. Talking about a RS Soph or true freshman potentially transferring is just so dumb, especially 6 games into the season.

I would have never been able to have created the greatest thread in the history of the basketball forum with that rule.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron