America
You’re stuck....

source.gif

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
T2 is actually quite nice. The "dumb" post rating has a use and the ads really do get minimalized. Recommended, plus you support all the good stuff.

Agreed. And don't forget the Fanatics-Only emojis! :campbell::chris::mccaffery::prohm:

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
I go to "ACCOUNT UPGRADES" on my account page and hit "cancel" and it has continued withdrawing from my card via PayPal for months. I go to "subscription" and it sends me to PayPal and it tells me to contact CF. I send an email to CF and no response. Is there another email or phone number to get this sorted out before I change cards? Thanks!

I'm sorry. I will get this taken care of for you and issue a refund. Been a hectic couple of days. Give me tomorrow and I will make it right. Thanks.

putsky

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 13, 2009
Harlan, IA
Give me the next two months. I've got big plans for these starting in the offseason. It'll be worth it.

Does this include being able to access dark mode? I'm assuming you are just having difficulties getting it to be controlled as I never heard back from a few months ago.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Yeah, I was originally a Patreon donor at $5 a month. Then the premium option came on. I didn't really have much issue with ads and the optional stuff wasn't worth messing with for me at the time.

The ESPN+ banner was the tipping point.

Went into Patreon and could find absolutely no way to stop the $5.00 per month donation. I clicked on everything several times looking for the way. I get it. They don't want you to stop.

I finally just deleted the Patreon account which was only being used for CF donations anyway so no biggie.

Signed up for the T1 (I think) at $4.99/month.

And still get the UFC ESPN+ banner... sigh.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Yeah, I was originally a Patreon donor at $5 a month. Then the premium option came on. I didn't really have much issue with ads and the optional stuff wasn't worth messing with for me at the time.

The ESPN+ banner was the tipping point.

Went into Patreon and could find absolutely no way to stop the $5.00 per month donation. I clicked on everything several times looking for the way. I get it. They don't want you to stop.

I finally just deleted the Patreon account which was only being used for CF donations anyway so no biggie.

Signed up for the T1 (I think) at $4.99/month.

And still get the UFC ESPN+ banner... sigh.

It went away for me a day or two?

I understand people do not want ads if they are paying for the ad-free version, but giving a day or two response to fix it if coming up accidentally is reasonable.

Probably the best edited film of all-time, with maybe the exception of A New Hope.

• Informative
Reactions: MeanDean

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
I'm sorry. I will get this taken care of for you and issue a refund. Been a hectic couple of days. Give me tomorrow and I will make it right. Thanks.
Thanks. We are, maybe, looking at moving and this is one less thing to worry about. We are looking at properties in Quepos.:)