Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Rebel Alliance beats all
CyBy is an old fart
Chris is the cool guy that everyone wants to be
Angie is the cool girl that every girl wants to be
Ellen is stupid
Hawkeye Nation sucks
Clones21 is acceptable, just weird. Like crocs.

Any other posters want me to judge them?

For the record, if I had poster "best friends," it would be Fitzy, BU, DC, Vikes, Cyguy, and Rulzzz. No DUH.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I guess this is what I picture CubsWin like most of the time....

disappointed-cubs-fan.jpg

Last edited:

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north
I know a similar thread got shutdown so I will just keep it to posters that have commented. SI, I picture you more like this:

MV5BMTcyNjMzMzI5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjI3NjQxMw@@._V1._SY314_CR2,0,214,314_.jpg

zwclones51

Aug 4, 2010
West Des Moines
I picture all you mafia people as the South Park characters when they play world of Warcraft.

Fitzy, Cyguy, Vikes, BU,Cubs all seem like the same person to me. I see them as the smart nerdy type that still go out but don't have any game.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
I picture all you mafia people as the South Park characters when they play world of Warcraft.

Fitzy, Cyguy, Vikes, BU,Cubs all seem like the same person to me. I see them as the smart nerdy type that still go out but don't have any game.

can i be token?

K

KFitzy87

I'm the smart/nerdy/athletic type that doesn't go out because I have a gf :smile:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron