High School State Tournaments

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
I think Mickel has a chance against Ross tomorrow. They have had a couple of close matches this year so far, think the last one was 3-2 in OT for Ross

• Informative
Reactions: BigD

BikeSkiClone

Jul 25, 2014
How long does the Lewis kid from Dubuque Hempstead, who somehow got a 220 semi win, last against Kueter tomorrow night?

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
How long does the Lewis kid from Dubuque Hempstead, who somehow got a 220 semi win, last against Kueter tomorrow night?
That match pissed me off. Kid quit and bailed out because the refs couldn’t figure out what was happening. The kid for SEP had no business being in that match, but has an endless gas tank. Just kept the pressure on and broke the DH kid. Just laid there and the refs let him get away with it.

• Winner
Reactions: BikeSkiClone

BikeSkiClone

Jul 25, 2014
That match pissed me off. Kid quit and bailed out because the refs couldn’t figure out what was happening. The kid for SEP had no business being in that match, but has an endless gas tank. Just kept the pressure on and broke the DH kid. Just laid there and the refs let him get away with it.
Right? If he was just sick that’s one thing but he seemed totally fine until he went down in a heap there after the SEP guy got the escape. Did he get an elbow or shoulder to the jaw or chin on the backside (away from the camera) that gave him a bit of a concussion and that’s why he went down? And if so, with how much he was stumbling around and barely able to stand at times it’s irresponsible to let him stay out there if it was indeed as a result of a blow to the head even if it was seemingly minor contact