Grandview Open

CyGold

Mar 25, 2015
@ 165 - Impressive tourney by Issac Judge! Congrats to him. It's early but every match matters when your trying to gain confidence and separate yourself from the pack. He's our early front runner based upon todays results.

@ 125 - Good to see Kysen win it all. I'm also impressed with Cabanban. He's showing some serious improvement. Connor K has had a slow start this year but he's young we have a lot of depth at this weight. I'm also encouraged with Fuessely and get the feeling that this weight has a bunch of guys that are working really hard to improve an prove something to the wrestling world. The future is bright at 125/133.

@ 184 - I was also impressed by Fisher in the wrestle off's but didn't know much about his opponent. I wish he would have competed in the open level but it's still a good start to the season for him. Congrats to him. It will be interesting to see him take on some older more proven guys.

@ 149 - Hello Mr Obvious - Cam is going to be a good one for us after this year. This weight is in good hands.

Overall I'm pretty happy with our results and excited to see how our guys preforms throughout the season.