Grand View Christian

HoopsTournament

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
www.hoopstournament.net
I run the website, Facebook and Twitter for the Grand River Conference in Missouri. One of our teams (North Andrew) is playing Grand View Christian on Saturday. Their coach said that one of Grand View Christian's players is being recruited by Iowa State. Does anyone know any information about who this might be? I am going to the game on Saturday and want to pay attention to that player.

Last edited:

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
6'11" and 190lbs?

That is slender, get that kid ALL the sandwiches...
Came for the same. Would be interested in what his game looks like. Tthat slender, he may have some handles/potentially a jumper. Would hope at least as can't imagine he's got the bruising enforcer.

If Green has his eyes on him, imagine he's at least able to protect the rim and/or stay in front of more nimble G/Fs

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Came for the same. Would be interested in what his game looks like. Tthat slender, he may have some handles/potentially a jumper. Would hope at least as can't imagine he's got the bruising enforcer.

If Green has his eyes on him, imagine he's at least able to protect the rim and/or stay in front of more nimble G/Fs
Last year not much of a handle, but considering he had just made the US at the start of the BB season it wasn’t surprising.

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
Obvious comp is KD. Only reasonable to assume his game is the same.
Absolutely. Is he going to leave us to join KU to form a super team though? Do we want that? I'm starting to question this staff's instincts.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Almost any person who is that tall at 16 is going to have an odd height/weight distribution haha. Your body just can't keep up with that much adjustment and packing on lbs

• Agree
Reactions: isucy86

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron