MLB: Goodbye to Chief Wahoo

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Im not self victimizing at all. I am just wondering why everyone is so concerened about one logo and not the others? Why are you offended about the Chief but not the Notre Dame Fighting Irish guy. It just makes no sense at all. Except it does make sense. It's because Notre Dame is not a Minority.

Not sure why you think I am victimizing myself when I clearly clearly clearly stated that I am not offended by any of it.

You are not nuanced enough to cry for that many posts about something that doesn’t bother you.

As as the rest, we already knew, you didn’t have to double down.

Also, can you refer me to the forced removal from their land, and forced placement on to reservations the Irish suffered in this country? Howard Zinn must have missed that event b

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
It’s like it doesn’t matter how many times you are corrected, your belligerence and hate won’t be stopped.

Fine change the mascot. Then you can truly be the victim you think you are, even if it’s a lie in the real world.

That doesn’t make this or Washington’s football team’s mascot any less racially insensitive, if not outright racist.

Man you are the victim in every scenario posted. You are offended at everything. Btw you have not corrected one thing I have said. Not one. I have corrected you a few times. Just because you think you are right does not mean you correct someone. Means you stated your opinion and that is a different opinion of mine. Does not make your opinion fact.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Man you are the victim in every scenario posted. You are offended at everything. Btw you have not corrected one thing I have said. Not one. I have corrected you a few times. Just because you think you are right does not mean you correct someone. Means you stated your opinion and that is a different opinion of mine. Does not make your opinion fact.

The irony.

False equivalence isn’t a correction.

• Winner
Reactions: cyhiphopp

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron