Game Over: Gonzo Won!

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
SMU & Syracuse
I have seen S.M.U. play Pittsbugh, Pittsburgh play Cincinnati and Cincinnati play Syracuse. So, 3 Degrees and no point for you! Feel free to use the the Mstangs and the Orange again.

fyi: I have seen all of the power teams (Baylor was the final one for me to see oddly) and can connect them all, so concentrate on the G5 teams to get he points to try to catch Gonzo!

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
I have seen S.M.U. play Pittsbugh, Pittsburgh play Cincinnati and Cincinnati play Syracuse. So, 3 Degrees and no point for you! Feel free to use the the Mstangs and the Orange again.

fyi: I have seen all of the power teams (Baylor was the final one for me to see oddly) and can connect them all, so concentrate on the G5 teams to get he points to try to catch Gonzo!
Damn. Ok then.

FAU & New Mexico State.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Damn. Ok then.

FAU & New Mexico State.
I have not seen FAU in football, so point for you! The Owls are now off the board. Feel free to use the Aggies again though.

Leaderboard:

Gonzo: (9) UTEP, UT San Antonio, Liberty, Texas State, Charlotte, Georgia Southern, Wyoming, Boise State and Arkansas State
SayMyName: (2) Old Dominion and Troy
BCClone: (2) Kennesaw State and Jacksonville State
trowittoblythe: (1) Louisiana Lafayette
cyzygy11: (1) Sam Houston
CYCLNST8: (1) Florida Atlantic

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Ball State & Hawaii
I have seen Ball State play Kent State, Kent State play Miami (OH), Miami (OH) play Kentucky, Kentucky play Alabama and Alabama play Hawaii. So, 5 Degrees and no point for you. :) Feel free to use the Cardinals or Warriors again.

• Wow
Reactions: CYCLNST8

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Georgia State & UTSA
UTSA is off the board, but feel free to use Georgia State again.

Leaderboard:

Gonzo: (9) UTEP, UT San Antonio, Liberty, Texas State, Charlotte, Georgia Southern, Wyoming, Boise State and Arkansas State

PSA: First one to 12 (win by two) wins @Gonzo

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Let’s see if a simple one gets him

Iowa State and Washington State
I have seen Iowa State play Alabama, Alabama play Hawaii, Hawaii play Cal and Cal play Washington State. So, 4 Degrees and no point for you! Feel free to sue the Cyclones or Cougars again.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
ECU & Tulsa
I have seen ECU play Cincinnati, Cincinnati play Alabama, Alabama play Iowa State and Iowa State play Tulsa. So, 4 Degrees and no point for you. :) Feel free to use the Pirates and the Golden Hurricane again.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Arizona St. & FIU
I have not seen FIU, so point for you! Feel free to use the Sun Devils again.

Leaderboard:

Gonzo: (10) UTEP, UT San Antonio, Liberty, Texas State, Charlotte, Georgia Southern, Wyoming, Boise State, Arkansas State and FIU

PSA: First one to 12 (win by two)

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Wait, you didn’t see Iowa State play Washington State straight up?
No! I missed that game, and I missed your humor. Well played! After I saw Iowa State finally win a Bowl Game in 2017 vs. Memphis, I decided to not curse ISU with future Bowl losses. :)

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron