Game Over: Gonzo Won!

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Georgia Southern & Wyoming
Another two points for Gonzo, as I have not seen Georgia Southern or Wyoming play! So, the Eagles and the Cowboys are both off the board.

Leaderboard:

Gonzo: (7) UTEP, UT San Antonio, Liberty, Texas State, Charlotte, Georgia Southern and Wyoming
SayMyName: (2) Old Dominion and Troy
trowittoblythe: (1) Louisiana Lafayette
cyzygy11: (1) Sam Houston

Reactions: Cycsk

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
This was the intention of this thread. You obliged.
That was not my intent. Apologies if it comes off that way. Just having some fun in the off season. Actually, started as a beer drinking game with an old friend of mine a million years ago. :)

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Haven't read all but will throw out Kennesaw State and Jacksonville State.
I have not seen either team, so two points for you! The Owls and the Gamecocks are now off the board.

Leaderboard:

Gonzo: (7) UTEP, UT San Antonio, Liberty, Texas State, Charlotte, Georgia Southern and Wyoming
BCClone: (2) Kennesaw State and Jacksonville State

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Wake Forest & Boise St.
I have not seen Boise State, so another point for you. Feel free to se the Demon Deacons again.

Leaderboard:

Gonzo: (8) UTEP, UT San Antonio, Liberty, Texas State, Charlotte, Georgia Southern, Wyoming and Boise State

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Vanderbilt & San Jose State
I have seen Vanderbilt play Alabama, Alabama play Michigan State, Michigan State play Utah State and Utah State play San Jose State. So, 4 Degrees and no point for you! :) Feel free to use the Commodroes and the Spartans again.

Reactions: CYCLNST8

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Theoretically, you could probably attend one CFB game and pull this off. As I’m sure someone has already pointed out.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Arkansas St. & Rutgers
I have not seen Arkansas State YET (will knock them off the list this year), so another point for you. Feel free to use the Scarlet Knights again.

Leaderboard:

Gonzo: (9) UTEP, UT San Antonio, Liberty, Texas State, Charlotte, Georgia Southern, Wyoming, Boise State and Arkansas State

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Theoretically, you could probably attend one CFB game and pull this off. As I’m sure someone has already pointed out.
You would get stuck in a loop to loop with just one game. Oddly, I was stuck in a loop to loop with San Jose State and Utah State until I saw Utah State play @ Michigan State to open up that loop!

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Baylor & Stanford
I have seen Baylor play Iowa State, Iowa State play Iowa, Iowa play Michigan State and Michigan State play Stanford. So, 4 Degrees and no point for you! :) Feel free to use the Bears and the Cardinal again.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron