Funny Dresser video

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by jcordova8, Feb 11, 2020.

1. jcordova8

jcordova8 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2016
    Female
    Ratings:
    +1,119 / 1 / -0
    I tweeted this video of Dresser from a few weeks ago. I think it’s funny cause he’s just being Dresser.

I spoke about it on Title IX POD. they had me on to talk about how I got to CF, wrestling and fun little tid bits. Go check it out.
    https://cyclonefanatic.com/podcasts/title-ix-episode-13/

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. CyBobby

CyBobby Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Central Iowa
    Ratings:
    +1,286 / 230 / -5
    Great Video of the coach being who he really is IMHO....

3. alabamacyclone

Feb 11, 2019
    Male
    Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    jcordova8, great interview. I am excited for you to have this opportunity, but it sounds like you created it for yourself and have grown within it. Thanks for the wrestling coverage. Loved the story of the backup wrestler that had his moment to shine. He did well last year, and I was happy for him to have that moment to put on the cardinal and gold and hit the mat at Hilton. Lifetime memory. Go Cyclones!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. jcordova8

jcordova8 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2016
    Female
    Ratings:
    +1,119 / 1 / -0
    Thank you so much for listening! and thank you for supporting and following my work. I am lucky to be able to do it for such supportive people. Everything I do is driven to make sure the sport gets the coverage it deserves and that you guys get the content you've been missing. I hope in some ways I've helped provide more than you had before I came along.

• Like Like x 4