Fresno State

DantheFan

Feb 10, 2010
May as well get this one going.

We should handle Fresno State pretty easily tomorrow night and hand them their first Big 12 dual loss.

There are some interesting matches. Mostly, Gremmel v. Hokit is it's a nice opportunity for Gremmel to beat a similarly ranked guy and hopefully do it by a decent margin to distance himself.

141, 157, 174 are all ranked in the low/mid-20s for Fresno as well. It would be nice to see all our guys go out there, get after it, and go for bonus points. They all need to get some good wins in and pad their NCAA qualifier resumes.

I think I'm most curious to see how the team bounces back from OkSt.

crawfy54

Dec 28, 2006
Ames, Iowa
Meh....nobodys going to draw a line in the sand with their coaches. Dumb take. Who's going to do that?
I meant draw a line with their teammates who are not holding their end of the bargain. I’m all in on Dresser. What dresser said the other day is pretty damning in my opinion. There is apparently guys on this team who’s level of care is no where near where it should be. Unacceptable.

BillyClone

Mar 20, 2006
Ankeny IA
I meant draw a line with their teammates who are not holding their end of the bargain. I’m all in on Dresser. What dresser said the other day is pretty damning in my opinion. There is apparently guys on this team who’s level of care is no where near where it should be. Unacceptable.

Thanks for the clarification - wasn’t exactly sure what your original message meant.

I agree with you on the leadership - coaches can only do so much. Players need to provide the leadership and I’m not sure we’ve seen that yet this year.

1CycloneWrestlingFan

Jan 5, 2020
May as well get this one going.

We should handle Fresno State pretty easily tomorrow night and hand them their first Big 12 dual loss.

There are some interesting matches. Mostly, Gremmel v. Hokit is it's a nice opportunity for Gremmel to beat a similarly ranked guy and hopefully do it by a decent margin to distance himself.

141, 157, 174 are all ranked in the low/mid-20s for Fresno as well. It would be nice to see all our guys go out there, get after it, and go for bonus points. They all need to get some good wins in and pad their NCAA qualifier resumes.

I think I'm most curious to see how the team bounces back from OkSt.

Not sure we will see Carr. He was walking around campus in a leg brace the other day.

DantheFan

Feb 10, 2010
If he was walking around, it may be a if needed situation. A lot of PT places now tell them to brace or boot an injury while not participating to protect it while they rest.

I hope that's the case. Sheets cranked on his knee pretty good on Sunday. I wouldn't be surprised if they were being cautious and taking every care with him.