Five Big 12 Teams with Top 15 Recruiting Classes

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
Ha, ha. Like anyone, anywhere recognizes the postseason tournament winner as B12 champion. Hell, the other schools let ISU win that every year just so they don't jump to the B10.

I love a good bromance story.

200.webp

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Ha, ha. Like anyone, anywhere recognizes the postseason tournament winner as B12 champion. Hell, the other schools let ISU win that every year just so they don't jump to the B10.

I see you're still as an annoying piece of **** as always.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
We need more teams to reach Final Four and championship game like Tech did last year.

And have it not limited to KU. Big 12 has done better in that regard for tournament runs by multiple teams in past several years. OU and Tech reaching F4, TT to title game (and also E8 prior year). KSU did have the E8 run as 8 seed (Big 12 hasn't had a lot of teams advance multiple rounds above its seeding. Yes, UVa's loss helped, but did beat 5 UK).

• Agree
Reactions: RonBurgundy

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Exactly.

Been to every arena/stadium and college town in the conference (aside from Baylor & WVU), and I wouldn’t even put Manhattan in the top 5 in the conference, let alone one of the best in the country.
The Athlete did a B12 player poll on the subject. Hilton and Bramlage tied for second. The article quoted a WVU player who said he liked K-State best because of atmosphere, configuration, crowd noise, and lighting.

https://livability.com/top-10/colle... Great Place,majors and 165 graduate programs.

ISUalways

Jul 16, 2014
State of Iowa
Love this basketball conference

5. Texas Tech
8. Baylor
11. Kansas
13. Kansas State
15. Iowa State
-----------------------------
24. Oklahoma State
51. West Virginia
53. TCU
91. Oklahoma
N/A. Texas
You can see why the BIG 12 basketball conference has been the best in the land for many years and these recruiting classes will continue that trend.
Go Cyclones

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
The Athlete did a B12 player poll on the subject. Hilton and Bramlage tied for second. The article quoted a WVU player who said he liked K-State best because of atmosphere, configuration, crowd noise, and lighting.

https://livability.com/top-10/college/10-best-college-towns/2019/ks/manhattan#:~:targetText=Why It's a Great Place,majors and 165 graduate programs.

Did The Athlete check the WVU player's previous social media feeds for professionalism? Wouldn't want you unintentionally promoting unprofessional info associated with WVU.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

https://livability.com/top-10/college/10-best-college-towns/2019/ks/manhattan#:~:targetText=Why It's a Great Place,majors and 165 graduate programs.
K-State's arena is good no doubt, but Hilton has been marked as one of the toughest places to play by many national media members. Jay Bilas, Seth Greenberg, Fran Fraschilla, and Jay Williams, just to name a few, have all talked about Hilton Coliseum being one of the best in the country.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
In the end I am sure KU will be near the top of the list based on player payments and family benefits. To my knowledge, the other 9 schools in the Big 12 don't do that.
Okie State hired the brother of the #2 player in the class to land him.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron