Favorite Shower Activities

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
Has anyone ever taken a dump in the shower and then waffle stomped it thru the drain?
020909d56f4dbc9d107757ce3253e49a.gif

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Save up a huge fart and after I turn off the water squat down so my butt cheeks just barely touch the floor and let it rip.
I'm interested in this. My method is not to squat, but rather to press my cheeks against the wall of the shower. There are all sorts of combos you can do with this method and it's one I've been working on since I was a kid.

isuska

Jun 22, 2011
Ankeny, IA
I once drank a bottle of Boone's Farm Strawberry Daiquiri in the shower, left the bottle for my roommate to find

4theCYcle

Jul 14, 2013
Urbandale, IA
As others have said: Beer. I usually take quick showers. Once in awhile I'll just stand there and let the hot water hit me for awhile...

-farmer blow

I have this thing where I swipe all the water off of me so it doesn't take as long to dry off...

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I'm interested in this. My method is not to squat, but rather to press my cheeks against the wall of the shower. There are all sorts of combos you can do with this method and it's one I've been working on since I was a kid.

I just feel like in most stand alone shower units like the one I use the pooling effect created by the shape of the shower floor just gives everything that little bit more "splash". Maybe add a little extra sud to the shower wall next time for a nice fluffy burst.

• Informative
Reactions: Cybyassociation

theantiAIRBHG

May 25, 2011
Hiawatha, IA
As others have said: Beer. I usually take quick showers. Once in awhile I'll just stand there and let the hot water hit me for awhile...

-farmer blow

I have this thing where I swipe all the water off of me so it doesn't take as long to dry off...

Yep. Across the chest and then down both arms.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron