Fan since 1963

berther48

Jul 10, 2009
Sioux City, Iowa
I have seen this so many times in the last 50 years. The excuses are injuries and we are soooo young. We hear, 'wait until next year' and,.... 'good fans should hold steady and stay the course' For me. it's just too many times and I refuse to fall for it again. It is clear that this is the beginning of the end for this staff. One (maybe 2) more wins this year and, with luck, four wins next year with few in the stands for the last 3 home games. Hope will be lost so we will need a new coach. With the new guy and staff, Hopes get raised, fail, cycle and repeat. After all, -- We are Iowa State! Ugg, evermore nevermore.

Kind a full of selfpity for someone who is just watching a game.
Buying a ticket only reserves you a seat at Jack Trice nothing more.
Been a fan since "58", season ticket holder since "72" still a fan, will die a fan, ISU will go on.
So friend ...... Good BYE!

berther48

Jul 10, 2009
Sioux City, Iowa
Just a game???

Yep, called football, two teams meet , play, the one with the most points is the winner.
That is a game.
Now just because you see it as some part of your OWN selfworth, thats your problem.
The players are the ones doing the work, trying each week to please the fan base, you just _itch!
Those coaches you love to trash invest their life, 24 - 7 -365 to having a successful season, things go wrong,
they try to adjust, they don't quit trying, neither do the players, so I don't quit on them.
So you rant, enraged because your not happy.
So go buy a play station win your electronic championship, that is a game you control.
Your not encharge of ISU football, enjoy the game, cheer them on, boo the officals, and when we win celebrate.
Now go tell your mother your done with the computer and go watch a FB GAME on TV.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Yep, called football, two teams meet , play, the one with the most points is the winner.
That is a game.
Now just because you see it as some part of your OWN selfworth, thats your problem.
The players are the ones doing the work, trying each week to please the fan base, you just _itch!
Those coaches you love to trash invest their life, 24 - 7 -365 to having a successful season, things go wrong,
they try to adjust, they don't quit trying, neither do the players, so I don't quit on them.
So you rant, enraged because your not happy.
So go buy a play station win your electronic championship, that is a game you control.
Your not encharge of ISU football, enjoy the game, cheer them on, boo the officals, and when we win celebrate.
Now go tell your mother your done with the computer and go watch a FB GAME on TV.

You're a special kind of intolerant. It's special to see someone reach levels of mastery like this.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
It seems being critical/rational is a crime.
Last place recruiting classes + Mediocre coaching = Success?

I'll keep waiting for "Next Year."

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron