Fan reaction compilation video

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

aauummm

March is National Celery Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
HOLY CATS!!!!!! I'm crying again realizing how important that win was for our community... And crazy to think how many tens of thousands of us across Cyclone land had very similar experiences yesterday...

Always been proud to be a Cyclone!
My thoughts exactly as I watched that. Tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of us reacting the same way at the same time all over the world!! Choked me up! Happy beyond words for our fans!!

Last edited:

stevefrench

Aug 7, 2011
Only, and I mean only , disappointing part of this season is that we aren’t all able to be celebrating this team together. Should be 30-40k isu fans scrambling to make plans and get tix for Dallas right now and unfortunately many of us won’t/cannot. That really hit home while watching this.

aauummm

March is National Celery Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Anyone going on the EMAW board and telling them that we're rooting for them? Reminds me of when the Alabama fans were rooting for us to beat Okie State! Actually we don't need them to beat Baylor tonight because we're going to do it ourselves by beating WVU.

Clone83

Mar 25, 2006
When I first clicked on the game thread, late yesterday, before the last FG attempt (to tie it up), and saw this ...

Gonna be an extra painful way to lose of course.

This is what crossed my mind, what I actually thought. ...

Herman's postgame has to be the most depressing response. Wow. That's not just a guy disappointed in the outcome, he's completely stunned, dejected, and depressed. He must really feel he's near the end. Comments turned off, must not be kind if there were any, maybe they always are though on their videos.

I guess I missed the earlier context.

isuno1fan, I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!