Downtown Royals Stadium

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JohnPrineforCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2019
As a KC native, I love the idea of a downtown stadium. I mean why the hell not. Kauffman is great, but we are bring in a new era of Royals baseball, so lets have a new home for it. Downtown stadiums look great, and it just adds to the city that is already growing and improving like crazy.

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
Same here. I love Kauffman and their current location. Elite tailgating spot and easy access.
Agreed.Plus,the heist of the public for parts of these things needs to stop.Sometimes there’s a payoff,sometimes not. But we know the people who are looking their pockets,and it’s not us.

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
Agreed.Plus,the heist of the public for parts of these things needs to stop.Sometimes there’s a payoff,sometimes not. But we know the people who are looking their pockets,and it’s not us.
*lining

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
Minimal parking and moving away from an iconic stadium. The rich boys and their toys.

CloneFanInKC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
The popular speculation for the new site however is not this location unfortunately IMO. Most people feel it’ll be the East Village; which will not utilize the P&L area as a social district.

There is no way Kansas City can successfully support two social areas (P&L and proposed new Royals district) within that close proximity.