Do Not Have Fun

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I will never ***** about any team storming the court.

But honestly, I feel like CBS wanted us to. It was a very dignified storm ;)

Reactions: NWICY

jimonalog

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2020
I’d encourage everyone to listen to Gilbert in post game. First time in his life fans stormed a court and it was special for him. Just a thought.
I was waiting for his reaction to the crowd. He thought it was loud for Houston. His face when Big Rob said it gets louder is priceless. Louder today? LOL

Cyientist

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2013
Ankeny
I will never ***** about any team storming the court.

But honestly, I feel like CBS wanted us to. It was a very dignified storm ;)

I commented to my wife that I wasn’t even sure the students wanted to, but then they had the orange shirted security staff lined up with 2 minutes to go. It almost seemed like yeah we may as well do it.

Reactions: jsb

Pizzapitter

sopsycho
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2020
Had to watch in a bar. Low, low volume. Was it insanely loud (as loud as Hilton has ever been)?
The reason I ask is, I wanted our recruits to experience our fanbase "insanity!"

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Had to watch in a bar. Low, low volume. Was it insanely loud (as loud as Hilton has ever been)?
The reason I ask is, I wanted our recruits to experience our fanbase "insanity!"

It was VERY loud. TJ and Jamie said it was the best Hilton crowd they'd ever seen. I really don't think it was that, mainly because we were ahead most of the 2nd half and it wasn't an angry crowd. But it was a great, great crowd.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
It was VERY loud. TJ and Jamie said it was the best Hilton crowd they'd ever seen. I really don't think it was that, mainly because we were ahead most of the 2nd half and it wasn't an angry crowd. But it was a great, great crowd.
Agree with you. Probably #4 for me

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Eh, I thought the mild storming of the postgame interview with TJ was pretty cool. It's a good day.
I did enjoy watching this.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Angry Hilton has definitely been better.