Disney+

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Those hand drawn cartoons look ten times better than the computer animated crap of today.

This is a scorching hot take. I grew up watching all of these old Disney shows and the old X-Men show on Disney+... and they look like absolute trash to me. I mean really bad.

• Agree
Reactions: Angie and DreamyCy

KnappShack

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
This is a scorching hot take. I grew up watching all of these old Disney shows and the old X-Men show on Disney+... and they look like absolute trash to me. I mean really bad.

Is the old X-Men show actually hand drawn and not done on ****** computers?

There is a real charm to those old old hand drawn Disney movies. Not perfect but some real craftsmanship. The old Warner Brothers stuff too.

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
For those of you have are currently using Disney+, how is it working? Are a lot of the kinks worked out yet? My wife and I are planning on getting it soon, but I was waiting for some of the kinks to work itself out.

The stomach flu has been going through my house this week, so we got to use it quite a bit. We had it going on 3 different devices at the same time on Wednesday and no real issues to speak of. I did get disconnected twice on one device, but it was hard to tell if it was Disney+ or just my modem. We were able to start up again at the same spot both times so that worked out well.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
The movies are fine. The 80s and early 90s TV shows are honestly horrendous.

flander1649

Apr 20, 2006
Kansas City
Visit site
It has streamed fine to the phone and computer but casting it to my TV hasn't worked yet since I have google fiber and cromecast. Disney hasn't fixed the issue with those yet.