Depth Chart 2020

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
Campbell doesn't play for the future, he plays for now. If Foster is currently the best one, then he will play. It means Treiber needs to step up his game to overcome him. This is about where you're at, not where you're going to be. It's also what makes Campbell great, he plays his best players.

Or it could mean that two players are equal and the start goes to the redshirt senior.

nrg4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
We can go 12 personal in the red-zone with two 6'6" TE's plus Sean Shaw who is 6'6" and Xavier Hutchinson at 6'3". That is a lot of size and skill for cb's to cover. Louisiana has 2 starters in the defensive backfield that are listed at 5'9"

13 personal you can add a 6'7" Soehner to have 4 guys at or above 6'6"

Can Aidan Bouman run? Add him to the list of 6'6" or above and create a Bou-dozer package w/ the option of TE jump balls against a safety.

Reactions: aauummm

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
Or it could mean that two players are equal and the start goes to the redshirt senior.
It certainly could but I'm sure Campbell has preferences on things other than seniority. All seniority means is you're entitled because of years, it doesn't mean you're better at a particular thing. I am willing to bet that one does better in an area than another. I'm assuming it's attention to details that Foster is better at.

Big Buds

Aug 25, 2020
Just got word 2 players, names not yet released, could not make the trip due not passing COVID screening. Not sure who these players are but any loss of bodies is huge. We need a loaded gun to make this trip a success! Oh well...let’s play!

• Informative
Reactions: aauummm and jmb

cysmiley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 30, 2012
Just got word 2 players, names not yet released, could not make the trip due not passing COVID screening. Not sure who these players are but any loss of bodies is huge. We need a loaded gun to make this trip a success! Oh well...let’s play!
Was that the cause of flight delay?

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm