Denae Fritz transferring

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Getting old is not for sissies. I get the feeling she’s old school and would play through the pain.
My dog saw 16 deer on our walk yesterday and decided the two of us could catch them, no problem. I didn’t realize he was going to attempt this feat, so the lead was on my wrist and he drug me on the ground for about ten yards. No bones were broken, although some dead nutsedge was lodged in my bra somehow under a t-shirt and two sweatshirts

And yes, played through the pain today. Did put the lead on the other wrist today though, right shoulder a bit stiff today.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
My god you people are insane. Last year we had the most wins ever (28) and most Big 12 wins ever (14) and go to a Sweet 16. This year we win the Big 12 Tournament, going 2-1 against Texas and Baylor on the season. So enough with the Bill"s washed up, he should just retire stuff.

Was this year still a disappointment? Sure was. Do the transfers suck? Of course. But stop acting like he can't coach, the results are there. We are a **** school who never wins a damn thing of importance, stop acting like our ceiling is mid 2000s UCONN.
Since we have no idea what is going on right now...and taking a pretty non-insane take, appearances are all we can go on.

You know as much as we do and if you see resolvable issues that is what we hope for, too. BUT left in a vacuum as our best players, among others (including our first MacDonalds AM), enter the portal you have to at least see the negatives. Allow us then to interpret a less than positive take if not sickening portending as you hold the line.

How a season of such expectations, winning the B-12 Tourney and now this, with no sense of impending departure is jarring and LIKELY symptomatic of an issue.

I am not anti-Bill, but a pro-Iowa State lifer.

Last edited:

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
My dog saw 16 deer on our walk yesterday and decided the two of us could catch them, no problem. I didn’t realize he was going to attempt this feat, so the lead was on my wrist and he drug me on the ground for about ten yards. No bones were broken, although some dead nutsedge was lodged in my bra somehow under a t-shirt and two sweatshirts

And yes, played through the pain today. Did put the lead on the other wrist today though, right shoulder a bit stiff today.
That’s old school.

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
Lol at a lot of posts here. Just won the B12 tournament. Oh no's we'll never recover from this. Just admit that alot of yous are being dramatic because you're peddling your narrative.
Take about 20% off there Squirrely Dan, and give yer balls a tug.

Letterkenny is funny, while the mass exodus of fine representatives to Iowa State University women's athletics isn't.

Reactions: Acer88

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron