Darian DeVries

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
She's stunning, but she has terrible taste in men. Kiffin is one of the biggest douchebags in sports.
Considering her Dad seems to be kinda fond of Lane (keeps rehiring him) she probably doesn’t have to worry about her husband being unemployed too long.

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
I quit watching as Illinois crushed the Gophers, but Robbins had at least 5 blocks in the first half. Drake would like to still have him.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Drake’s second leading scorer and starting point guard Roman Penn has season ending surgery on his left foot today

DeVries is a great coach, and I would definitely have him on the short list, but they have had some rotten luck with injuries 2 of the last 3 seasons now. It might just be rotten luck, but I am wondering if there might be a flaw with their training/conditioning program with the number of crucial injuries they've had.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
DeVries is a great coach, and I would definitely have him on the short list, but they have had some rotten luck with injuries 2 of the last 3 seasons now. It might just be rotten luck, but I am wondering if there might be a flaw with their training/conditioning program with the number of crucial injuries they've had.

And he has a good eye for talent. Those Drake
Kids can play ball. To bad their best two are injured

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park

That’s when you tell him to hire a Big12 caliber strength and conditioning coach(if we were to go this route).

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

cincinnaticyclone

Nov 29, 2016
Drake wins once again, 74-63, behind 36 points from former backup PG Joseph Yesefu, and improve to 23-2 overall and 14-2 in conference. They are tied for first in conference with Loyola, and their final two regular season games are Friday and Saturday at Bradley.

Reactions: NWICY and NENick

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
And literally half of Bradley's team is suspended.

They're going to split it with Loyola.

Drake's big worry is going to be Missouri State in the Valley semifinals. MSU has been really good the last few weeks and can really score.

cincinnaticyclone

Nov 29, 2016
Drake improves to 24-2 overall and 15-2 in conference with a nine point win over Bradley. Last game of their regular season is tomorrow against the same opponent. They are currently in sole possession of first in the Missouri Valley pending the result of the Loyola-SIU game.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
If the Valley's TB are the same as ours they'll clinch the top seed w/ a win tomorrow.

Help Support Us

Become a patron