Cyclones all over Purdue Fort Wayne, win convincingly at Hilton

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

Connor, are you aware that the camera is broadcasting you guys before the press conference? I left on the Cyclones.tv channel after the game and then came back to see you guys waiting. It isn't the most compelling television, but it does get interesting sometimes, even if just waiting for someone to do something they would only do if they thought no one was watching. The same thing happens on some of the coaches' shows where they act like they are on radio, but there is a camera right in front of them.

Connor_Ferguson

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 9, 2019
Connor, are you aware that the camera is broadcasting you guys before the press conference? I left on the Cyclones.tv channel after the game and then came back to see you guys waiting. It isn't the most compelling television, but it does get interesting sometimes, even if just waiting for someone to do something they would only do if they thought no one was watching. The same thing happens on some of the coaches' shows where they act like they are on radio, but there is a camera right in front of them.

Haha I tried waving at y'all today. I'll get texts about it every now and then. Kind of odd, but I just try to not look too dumb

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Haha I tried waving at y'all today. I'll get texts about it every now and then. Kind of odd, but I just try to not look too dumb

I would hate it. You are there to watch someone else, but that silly camera is focused on you before the press conference. Just about the time I forgot about it, I would do something stupid.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron