Cyclone Warning tshirts

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Re: Cyclone Warning Shirts

Maybe CW can fix neg rep while they're dismantling the like button and we can neg rep the squirrel into submission?

No, no...squirrel's just our access to power, you gotta play nice there...now if squirrel himself worked at Scheels, and wouldn't hook us up...that's different. We gotta pet the squirrel.

jpete24

Wearing nut cup since 2002
SuperFanatic
Mar 25, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Since Mall Of America is kind of big I should be more specific in that I saw them at Custom College Sports which is next to Sears on the 1st floor.

I was going to say, I'm going to be walking around that place for hours trying to find the sports store they were in....

Thanks for the tip!

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
Just called to get mine held for 24 hours at Jordan Creek Scheels. Sounds like they are in high demand and they actually have a decent amount considering supply/demand compared to other stores. Lady said you can pay over phone to pick up/have shipped/or pay in store and they'll hold for Max. 24 hours.

OMW to get my XL.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
So does anyone have a link to anywhere these can be ordered or preordered? I can't even find them on cyslockerroom. Since I live in DC I can't go to Scheels or the Mall of America to grab these shirts.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Just called to get mine held for 24 hours at Jordan Creek Scheels. Sounds like they are in high demand and they actually have a decent amount considering supply/demand compared to other stores. Lady said you can pay over phone to pick up/have shipped/or pay in store and they'll hold for Max. 24 hours.

OMW to get my XL.

How much? I might jsut have to call

dmrthom

Sep 18, 2012
Pro Image at Valley West Mall just got in Cyclone Warning shirts today, they were just on display and I asked if they had them and they said yes. Do not remember the price off the top of my head.

lakeliving

Apr 11, 2006
If you call Scheels and give them a credit card, they will make the purchase and hold for you. I won't be in until Sunday and they are holding 3 shirts for me. Guy said they only had 4 mediums left at that point. I ordered a fat man size of 2X and he did not say those were in limited supply. :)

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
BOOM! Just got mine ordered for me and the wife from Jordan Creek. They will ship, and they waived the shipping fee for me since I said I looked in Coralville and they didn't have them. I said they could ship them to the store and I'd pick up, but they shipped to my home and waived the shipping fee. Had to pay over phone, so if you're skittish about that...

Rep to the squirrel.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron