Cyclone Tv on Roku

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

yowza

Jun 2, 2016
Just signed up for Cyclone TV online. Have Roku and wondering if anyone else has downloaded the app and whether you had any issues accessing or playing content? Wanted to be able to watch the game Saturday evening. Thanks in advance.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Just got my Roku on Saturday and was watching later that night. Pretty easy but you have to download a code and get it setup each time because it is not saving properly. You will want to try it before hand. Just wish it had a maximum data limit and not everything in max HD

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
I don't have a cyclones.tv account yet. I'll get signed up before the game.
But I have been using the app on my Roku to watch the free videos. The interface isn't the best but its not bad. The video streaming has been really good.

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
Just signed up for Cyclone TV online. Have Roku and wondering if anyone else has downloaded the app and whether you had any issues accessing or playing content? Wanted to be able to watch the game Saturday evening. Thanks in advance.

When I first got it I kept having to relogin but that seems to be fixed. I'd recommend trying it before Saturday though. Just open it up and turn on the livestream to make sure everything works.