*** Cyclone Fanatic Sitcom Tournament: Final Four ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Maybe, but season 4's episode 'Dinner Party' is easily in my top-5 single sitcom episodes of all time.

Ya know I should change that to 5-6. I always forget the first season was shorter and loop it in with season 2.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I think it's the best half hour single episode ever. Just squirming uncomfortable watching it.

We saw Jan max out.

I've seen comments/reviews on the series talk about how Michael drove her to get that way but in the first episode, we meet her and you can tell something's a little off and as time goes on she just lets out more dysfunction on her own.

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
We saw Jan max out.

I've seen comments/reviews on the series talk about how Michael drove her to get that way but in the first episode, we meet her and you can tell something's a little off and as time goes on she just lets out more dysfunction on her own.
Oh she always had those tendencies and being around Michael just brought out every single worst outcome. The perfect dysfunctional couple.

Speaking of dysfunctional relationships, most underrated line in the episode is Angela saying 'What am I supposed to do with this?' when Andy hands her the flower.