Cy-Hawk Dual

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012

not really the counter move....I was thinking of the decades of heavyweights that did that **** to us. Nelson really just came out and rushed him after resting the last minute of the 3rd. Nelson deserved that take-down.... Still sucks.

bustamoveisu

Sep 8, 2012
What's really sad, we all knew Devine would lose in OT. It appeared he was just happy to be there. I'm gonna puke!

• Agree
Reactions: cyputz

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Too many of our guys playing right into Iowa’s game. Way too much standing around and hand fighting, not enough attempts. Terukina has probably looked the best out of anyone imo.

Agree. Terukina controlled his match. Everyone else…including Carr…has allowed Iowa to dictate the match.

Coleman should be beating Wilson’s ass.

Reactions: crablegs

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
There we go. Finally Coleman gets to a leg and secures the takedown. Going to get the win.

Next up is Bastida and I can bet win or lose he won’t just be standing around.

Reactions: HARMCYN

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Already love the movement by Bastida. Beautiful inside trip for a TD! Don’t know if he’ll keep it up, but at least he’s trying to win.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
One of the least aggressive Iowa teams I've seen. I know some of their studs are out, but this has been boring on both sides.

Reactions: Cyclone06

CyDawg23

Nov 13, 2017
Kyven, having wrestling both these guys, is an interesting perspective. I get the sense he feels Yonger can win this one.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneVet