Cryptocurrency

nocsious3

Aug 23, 2013
You are off your rocker. You are nuts.
Are we closer to nuclear war today with bombs supposedly landing on Polish territory?

I might appear nuts to a person who lives inside a box of lies.

If only you had ears to hear and eyes to see.

Another 37.7 billion proposed for Ukraine "aid."
Interesting number considering what was lost in the Ftx money laundering operation.

• Creative
Reactions: dafarmer

nocsious3

Aug 23, 2013
Okay, I understand better what he was doing now. I have thought about dabbling a little, but always hesitate when it’s on a rocket ship. The faster things go up the faster they go down in 99% of things.
I sold my meager Bitcoin holdings at 59k. Bitcoin will survive if it gets wrapped and put on the stellar ledger or xrpl.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Are we closer to nuclear war today with bombs supposedly landing on Polish territory?

Interesting number considering what was lost in the Ftx money laundering operation.

We are no closer to nuclear war than we have been in the last 10 to 20 years. You must live on the dark web absorbing all sorts of conspiracy's. The cyrpto crash has nothing to with Nuclear weapons. Russia , China, North Korea, USA, and probably more have had them for 50 years.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006

None of this has anything to do with the FTX crash.

Governments are not heavily invested in crypto, so the idea that it would have an impact leading to nuclear war is absurd.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I'm really sure what the hell I'm reading in here. @JM4CY can you decipher this nuclear war and cryto thing? Is euthereum declaring war on bitcoin is or that dogecoin?

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009

do we have our first Russian automated troll ?

that would explain some of the grammar.

nocsious3

Aug 23, 2013
do we have our first Russian automated troll ?

that would explain some of the grammar.
Iowa State grad. 2003. 36 reading comprehension act. I think faster than I type. Anyhow, I'm literally telling you guys the future. The choice is nuclear war, or a new global neutral reserve currency. FTX is a small piece of the puzzle, but an important one. The banks are involved too. You still need a bank to wash the funds and get them from the exchange into the banking system. Start with silvergate.

Also, you're just being disingenuous about the bombs falling on Poland. People are trying to invoke article 4 of NATO. Attack on one is an attack on all. We haven't been this close since Cuban missle crisis. The e4-b (Nightwatch, aka doomsday plane) has been flying overseas with the Biden admin ever since the queen's death, so we can take your word for it, or watch what the military is actually doing.

So please, I can't wait for you to comment on stuff you know absolutely nothing about.

nocsious3

Aug 23, 2013
At least with JustAnotherTimeline, he's looking for answers. He recognizes the problems in the monetary system. That much I give him tremendous credit for.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Iowa State grad. 2003. 36 reading comprehension act. I think faster than I type. Anyhow, I'm literally telling you guys the future. The choice is nuclear war, or a new global neutral reserve currency. FTX is a small piece of the puzzle, but an important one. The banks are involved too. You still need a bank to wash the funds and get them from the exchange into the banking system. Start with silvergate.

Also, you're just being disingenuous about the bombs falling on Poland. People are trying to invoke article 4 of NATO. Attack on one is an attack on all. We haven't been this close since Cuban missle crisis. The e4-b (Nightwatch, aka doomsday plane) has been flying overseas with the Biden admin ever since the queen's death, so we can take your word for it, or watch what the military is actually doing.

So please, I can't wait for you to comment on stuff you know absolutely nothing about.
Article 5. Must be thinking too fast again.

So the Russians are going to start WW3 because they want a new global neutral reserve currency. Sounds like a hill worth dying on.

I will agree with you the risks of a nuclear confrontation are higher now than they have been in a long time. But I don't think that has much to do with cryptocurrency.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Yep your nuts.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyeedy

clonehome

Jul 29, 2006
It's rather comical that I came here to help you all out, and pretty much all I get is ridicule. I will no longer cast pearls before swine. Godspeed.
I always value different opinions but I’m still not following how Sam Bankman-Fried being unscrupulous and a dumbass ties in with Russia and China declaring nuclear war to challenge the US dollar’s privileged status as the world’s reserve currency. USD will be replaced when countries all over the world find a safer currency to transact with, not because of a nuclear war.

• Informative
Reactions: aauummm

agrabes

Oct 25, 2006
It's rather comical that I came here to help you all out, and pretty much all I get is ridicule. I will no longer cast pearls before swine. Godspeed.
I don't mean to pile on, but come on man.

Yes, there is a relatively high risk of nuclear war right now (I would argue it's relatively unchanged since the invasion of Ukraine though) and probably higher than any time since the Cuban missile crisis. However it's significantly lower than it was at that time due to all the protocols put in place since then and the lesser severity of the situation.

Yes, Russia has an interest in removing the dollar as global reserve currency. So does China and other world powers. Cryptocurrency may play a role in that.

These two things are not linked. Nuclear war threat is not caused by global currency issues. Currency issues exist independent of nuclear war threat. Leaders of major nations are real people. They will not authorize nuclear strikes over currency risk.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

clonehome

Jul 29, 2006
It's really a run on the bank. People got scared and tried to withdraw. FTX didn't have the money to cover it.

Alameda was too heavy into 3 arrows and some bad investments. If he'd let Alameda go then FTX would likely have been ok.

He was out buying other companies. Building at a crazy pace. Donating to politicians and charity. Spending investors money. And making bad investments with their money.

It wasn't so much that he was short selling Bitcoin. He had platforms to allow investors to all kinds of investments so it was even easier to get behind on being able to cover funds. Really he got rich by arbitraging Bitcoin across countries in the early days. Nobody said he was good at investments since.

All of this is reportedly. Not proven.

Not your keys not your cheese.
Well, I think it is proven that he transferred client funds from FTX to his trading firm Alameda to make speculative bets, unbeknownst to the clients. Do that in the regulated part of the financial industry and he’d have been cuffed and perp walked out facing some heavy charges. But crypto is so ****** up that I’m not sure that’s even illegal.

Reactions: aauummm

Gerbs

Aug 31, 2013
Crypto guys are coming up with any and every conspiracy theory to deflect the fact that they are buying an asset with zero utility in an unregulated market where every big player is artificially pumping prices and carpet pulls are now the norm

Ames

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 5, 2006
Crypto guys are coming up with any and every conspiracy theory to deflect the fact that they are buying an asset with zero utility in an unregulated market where every big player is artificially pumping prices and carpet pulls are now the norm
Rug pull. But if you knew the reference you'd know some of the utility.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron