Crowd For Saturday

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
It seemed like there was more than 56,200 there. I just don't think that is right. look like more. oh well, those that were there did great. those that were not there wish they were.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I've been to EVERY home game since 1998, and 8 years I lived in Kansas City. This was the most electric crowd I can remember. Good job folks! Dilly, Dilly!

more so than the OSU crowd in 2011? the upper deck was shaking during that game.

• Agree
Reactions: KneeGusto

Ry4Cy

Nov 4, 2010
Ankeny
I would rather have 55000 fans that want to be there and make noise over having a sell out. I was asked to sit down during the game...wtf we are playing #4 you stand up.

• Agree
Reactions: harimad

tazclone

Apr 14, 2006
more so than the OSU crowd in 2011? the upper deck was shaking during that game.
If not it was close.

That was the first time I couldn't here the play by play announcer over the crowd.Ever. It was loud!!!

MNCYWX

Feb 7, 2010
Med City, MN
I completely agree. Looked fuller than 56,200 with only a few small spots with visible openings. What I suspect happened is many with hillside tix went to sit in the stands and others in the area (South Endzone Upper Deck) spread out for a little more comfort.

It was full but not cramped in our section. By the way... I hate being by the visitor's section/band now. Don't know how those across from us did it in years before.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
I completely agree. Looked fuller than 56,200 with only a few small spots with visible openings. What I suspect happened is many with hillside tix went to sit in the stands and others in the area (South Endzone Upper Deck) spread out for a little more comfort.

It was full but not cramped in our section. By the way... I hate being by the visitor's section/band now. Don't know how those across from us did it in years before.

Was I just hearing things, or did the TCU fan contingent actually have the balls to boo an ISU player going down at one point?

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
Only at the "Cramp" while running off the field. (I forget who it was) I laughed because it was so obvious. I'd probably boo too if I was in their shoes.

Ah, ok. Our seats are on the opposite end of the field, so it wasn't clear for us what had actually happened.