[Commitment Watch] '21 WR Aramoni Rhone

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
I appreciate your optimistic spirit, I guess I'm lacking your confidence

Oh ye of little faith. Bear in mind each class is augmented by jucos, walk-ons, and transfers. Of course chasing the best combination of size, speed, strength, and football IQ is important, but so is development. High rankings are nice, but are often determined by who is recruiting a particular player. Hence the reason traditional powerhouses like Texas, Florida State, Southern Cal etc. can often underachieve despite all the starpower in the classes they sign. If you obsess over ratings, you miss out on players like Mike Rose, Brock Purdy, David Montgomery...

If we start signing a bunch of two stars right before signing day, panic will be warranted.

Last edited:

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
Judging by his Twitter account I'd say it's between us & Arizona State, with a lean towards the good guys. If you're a Twitter wh*re, now would be a good time to show him some love. He's looking for it.

No twitter so I won't be any help, but thanks for the news.

amishclone

Feb 23, 2014
Judging by his Twitter account I'd say it's between us & Arizona State, with a lean towards the good guys. If you're a Twitter wh*re, now would be a good time to show him some love. He's looking for it.
Do you have a link to his Twitter?

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
If we land Aramoni, that would be quite an intriguing WR class. And here I thought the ‘20 class was fun!

Last edited: