Come on People

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
davis-eye.gif

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Let me add when your teenager can drive himself to the orthodontist because you have to take another kid somewhere else, don't just remind him a dozen times to take his retainer, write it in his planner and put it in an alarm on his phone -- actually put the retainer in the car yourself the night before. He can skip wearing it one night.

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006
If you have an eye appointment to get contacts, and the doctor schedules you for a one week follow up to check the contacts, what is the one thing you think you should bring with you?

Yes, we can obviously by the glasses you have on your face that your contacts are working perfectly for you!!

Morons.
Damn millennials. Oops wrong poster.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
If you have an eye appointment to get contacts, and the doctor schedules you for a one week follow up to check the contacts, what is the one thing you think you should bring with you?

Yes, we can obviously by the glasses you have on your face that your contacts are working perfectly for you!!

Morons.

One thing?

I'll go with pants. My last eye doctor didn't appreciate it when I forgot last time.

• Funny
Reactions: coolerifyoudid

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

Morons.

Your optometrist clearly got his degree at the University of Iowa...