CMC too the Vikings?

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
I have no idea what CMC’s end goals for coaching are, but they might as well start saying he is on the top of the list for open PeeWee football jobs too. This is what social media has done, given everyone a platform to spew **** from.

I have no idea if he would take the job, I’m sure he is somewhere on the Vikings list, but it seems like the more interesting topic for open coaching jobs would be, “CMC not on the list for X job” What job has his name not been floated by someone on social media for?

CMC’s name seems to be the go to, “I need attention” post.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Didn't see it in the article, but was he on the Bears or Vikings sideline. What if he spent time on both sidelines? The talking heads are going to get a headache!!

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I have no idea what CMC’s end goals for coaching are, but they might as well start saying he is on the top of the list for open PeeWee football jobs too. This is what social media has done, given everyone a platform to spew **** from.

I have no idea if he would take the job, I’m sure he is somewhere on the Vikings list, but it seems like the more interesting topic for open coaching jobs would be, “CMC not on the list for X job” What job has his name not been floated by someone on social media for?

CMC’s name seems to be the go to, “I need attention” post.

CMC to Ames youth football.

Reactions: khardbored

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron