Clones vs Cowgirls

geewago

Jan 1, 2013
Waco,tx
Any body watching besides me? I doing a 2 for 1. Clones on CYTV and WV - TCU on FoxSports. The Froggettes who whipped the sisters in FW. Are getting blasted in Morgantown. The middle of the pack just beats up on themselves constantly. One game they look like top 10. Next game fall flat on their face.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I’m at the game. Starting to breathe a little easier now that it’s 74-57 us, start of the fourth.

ISU40

Jan 8, 2012
Ames
Fantastic response. Alexa really stepped up and Mere too, as seniors should do. I'm glad that Maddie got a couple to go as she has been struggling. Nice games all around.
Really fun have our Canadian friends here and seeing an amazing shot by Bridget at the half.
If this team could just play this way on the road, I feel we would only have 2-3 loses on the season.
Onward to the other Oklahoma team Wednesday!

• Agree
Reactions: Buster28

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Knew it was over after the 1st. OSU plays a nearly perfect 1st quarter and were still down 2. Get OU on Wednesday and the home game vs Baylor would be Bill's first crack at getting win #500 at ISU.

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
So after today’s win vs OSU, I was curious when the last time ISU has swept OSU in men’s & women’s basketball as well as football in the same season. 1977-78 turns out to be the answer, but the women only played one game vs the cowgirls that year.

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
Any body watching besides me? I doing a 2 for 1. Clones on CYTV and WV - TCU on FoxSports. The Froggettes who whipped the sisters in FW. Are getting blasted in Morgantown. The middle of the pack just beats up on themselves constantly. One game they look like top 10. Next game fall flat on their face.
Those are two teams whose style of play works much better at home than on the road.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
OSUs Gray is an amazing sophmore! Almost unstoppable. Although we defended well she has a great jump shot.

Missed this game but was pretty impressed with her in our first game and had to look her up to see who she was and how someone so good first went to a small college. Already one of the best players in the league. Lot of good young players on some second division teams, especially maybe the two Oklahoma schools. League might be on a rebound from what is a little bit of a slump as far as overall strength.

Help Support Us

Become a patron