Clogged Toilet

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
I had a toilet I could not unplug. It would lightly flush but not at full force. Took it out and ran an auger backwards through it. Nothing came out. Finally threw it in the dumpster and hit it with a sledge hammer. An ink pen had gotten stuck in the bend and was just enough of an impediment to create the issue.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I had a toilet I could not unplug. It would lightly flush but not at full force. Took it out and ran an auger backwards through it. Nothing came out. Finally threw it in the dumpster and hit it with a sledge hammer. An ink pen had gotten stuck in the bend and was just enough of an impediment to create the issue.
Lol “impediment” well done. Aka a giant block of ass wipe and sh*t

Rapplegt

Apr 7, 2006
I thought this was going to be about the Hawkeye Football program. Of course, it's not too late for it to morph into that. The title does fit.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

CyclonesRock

Jan 1, 2018
Iowa
Had the same issue but it was a toothbrush.

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
I flush as soon as the kids jump in the pool. I then read CF for 10 minutes then wipe and flush again then spend another 10 minutes on CF.

I like your style but my Approach is to wipe immediately after the kids hit the pool and not wait 10 minutes. That way, my @ss doesn’t get chapped and I can spend 20 straight minutes deep in CF.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
giphy.gif