CKLV Invite IS STACKED

Cyclone07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 3, 2013
Ames, IA
Carr majored Ramirez last year in dual?
The book to beat David is to just do enough to not get hit with stalling and counter his shots. David stays active and pushes the pace and I feel at times he will get frustrated and gets a bad shot. Opponent counters and that’s the match.

In terms of trying to grow the sport and make it more watchable, matches like that aren’t helping it.

SouthJerseyCy

Sep 6, 2008
Ramirez no offense whole match. Carr very close to scoring several times. Last 30 looked like Carr hadneutreldanger but not awarded. Got a little out of position going for it and ramirez got the 3. Carr got reversal and close to back at the end but swipes not awarded.

I said at the beginning of the season we would have issues with 3td vs 2reversal. Just doesn't make sense.

• Agree
Reactions: jkbuff98

Cyowa 14

THE Iowa State University Class of 2014
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 26, 2019
He got hit for 1 stalling, but he literally keep his hands on the mat the whole time to keep David from his legs. Sometimes he was down on his knees.
It's the last step that the all time great ones figure out. It's complete BS, David has the ability to get past it but it's his one Achilles heel, again it's complete BS he has to worry about it but it's just the way it is. I really don't mind him taking an L right now it will make him better no doubt

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron