Jan 19, 2011
tenor.gif

Reactions: Cykd4life

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
How about a podcast (replay) of the post-game radio show?
Was looking all over for the Cyclone Reaction show for my drive back to Chicago today. No luck.
I would like to think it would be a very popular podcast, especially after wins.

Cyclones423

Dec 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
What's stopping Learfield from releasing the postgame show as a podcast?

I wouldn't mind if I had to get it from somewhere other than CF, I just wish they made it available.

Reactions: amishclone

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Fellas -

Sorry about Thursday night. We had a new producer at KXnO and there was a mix up when it came to getting us the recording. I can assure you that it will not happen again.

Regarding the postgame show, I don't have any control over that. Learfield owns it all. I believe if you subscribe to Cyclones.tv you can listen to the entire broadcast back via a premium deal but that - to my knowledge - is the only way I know how to listen back to those. I agree that it would be a nice feature to offer fans.

Cykd4life

Sep 17, 2009
Osceola, IA
What's stopping Learfield from releasing the postgame show as a podcast?

I wouldn't mind if I had to get it from somewhere other than CF, I just wish they made it available.

I know Cycones.TV has the entire radio replay with Walters and Heft available usually next day. Don't know about call in show. Maybe it's tacked on the end of those?
You have to pay of course. But the price has always seemed reasonable to me. I unsub in the off season.

Help Support Us

Become a patron