Cedar Rapids/Marion Gamewatch

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
HEY!

I talked to Brick Alley and they will have the game on and stay open for us if we want to have a group gather there. My wife works on Friday and my kids will be in bed so why not get together with some Cyclones to watch it?!?!

P.S. Currently trying to find out if they have Ames Lager/Pressure them to get it. @ZJohnson anything you can do to help?

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
This sounds like a good time...tough for an old guy like me to go out that late...but at the same time...if I hit that place up early...I will be out of it by tipoff! Anyway...I will plan on heading to Brick Alley.

Reactions: NWICY

cy4life94

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2012
Cedar Rapids
I’m in! I know they don’t normally have Ames Lager but maybe I’ll stop by tonight and see if they can try and find a couple cases for us.

Reactions: cyfanatic

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
I’m in! I know they don’t normally have Ames Lager but maybe I’ll stop by tonight and see if they can try and find a couple cases for us.
They told me via FB that they did not have. Maybe others bugging them will help persuade them.

I probably won't get there until 8:30ish but I will be the goofy looking guy wearing Iowa State stuff.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY and cyfanatic

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
They told me via FB that they did not have. Maybe others bugging them will help persuade them.

I probably won't get there until 8:30ish but I will be the goofy looking guy wearing Iowa State stuff.

I was thinking about this...do we go incognito...or do we blow our covers by identifying ourselves by our CF screen-names?

Tri

Sep 10, 2009
HEY!

I talked to Brick Alley and they will have the game on and stay open for us if we want to have a group gather there. My wife works on Friday and my kids will be in bed so why not get together with some Cyclones to watch it?!?!

P.S. Currently trying to find out if they have Ames Lager/Pressure them to get it. @ZJohnson anything you can do to help?
Have anyone ever went to Mr Bees Game Watches? Half owner is actually a Cyclone and puts the sound on.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Have anyone ever went to Mr Bees Game Watches? Half owner is actually a Cyclone and puts the sound on.
Haven’t been there but open to changes. Do they have Ames Lager? I know one of the owners as well and she is a huge hawk fan.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
HEY!

Oh man. My favorite Marion bar. If I leave right now, I could make it.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
I am fine with switching to Mr B's to support a Cyclone. Especially if he serves Ames Lager.