Can we do it?

Can this team win 9 or 10 conference games?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Is this supposed to be a Thomas the train thread? If so, that means i'm supposed to give the OP the tool button.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Assuming we win our next three cupcake games we will need to pull off 10 conference wins or 9 conference games and beat Missouri late in season to get to 20 regular season wins. Can this team achieve that?

BTW, depending on quality wins rest of the way I think this team could get in the tournament with 18 or 19 wins.
Tough subject to bring up right after the Iowa game.

Yes, we can. Or, maybe not.

Can I ride the fence or what!

• Haha
Reactions: CyBobby

CyclonesRock

Jan 1, 2018
Iowa
Your theory is not far fetched, it would not surprise me.
Last year didn't they say the Good Murray wasn't going to play? He ended up playing and looked pretty inept so the narrative didn't work in their favor. Gotta give credit to Fran for going all in this time! Who will they hold out next year? o_O

• Haha
Reactions: FatNTired

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
Assuming we win our next three cupcake games we will need to pull off 10 conference wins or 9 conference games and beat Missouri late in season to get to 20 regular season wins. Can this team achieve that?

BTW, depending on quality wins rest of the way I think this team could get in the tournament with 18 or 19 wins.
No

Reactions: CyBobby

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
I said all off-season that I thought defense would regress just a bit and offense would have the same ceiling, but without a true playmaker like Brock to carry us. Don’t overreact to a win or a loss and we’re about where I expected.

I don’t remember exactly how I put it, but basically felt this was going to look more like the rebuilding year you’d have after going 2-22.

Bright future, not so pretty short term.

Best analysis on ISU you'll find anywhere

Wally86

Oct 23, 2008
Central Iowa
UConn game suggests not enough talent against top 10 teams. Iowa game reminds us there will be games that are out of sync like last years under 40 pt games. Outside of those games they will play hard and be in the rest.